Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rest & Paleo 7

Thankful today was a rest day. Enjoyed my girls today...playground & then errands. Just took it easy & I wasn't very hungry today. Am weight: 132. Funny story: I've been having trouble eating eggs lately, but I didn't do a good job having any meat prepared for lunch, and I didn't feel like cooking by the time lunch rolled around. I heated and mashed up 2 hard-boiled eggs and piled them on a bed of lettuce. I swallowed down about 5 bites feeling good, and then all of a sudden I found myself chewing, and chewing, and chewing endlessly. My mouth started watering b/c the texture was bothering me. I ran to the trash can and gagged on that salad. I threw the rest away. So much for trying eggs again. Didn't have anymore vegetables the rest of the day besides a slice of cucumber. So, that's not good, but I don't really care. It's temporary & it's not gonna kill me to miss a day of veggies. Speaking of veggies, though, I do have to say that one of the main perks of this diet is that it has cured me of my "constipation blues." I've been regular since day one. :)

No comments: