Thursday, January 1, 2009

Murph

Today was my first time back in the gym since we left for vacation a few weeks ago. I didn't do any CrossFit while away, besides a made-up version of Helen in the water. I was able to do a decent amount of running while in Michigan, so that felt great. Needless to say, when I saw that today's WOD was Murph (ties with Back Squat as my least favorite workout)I wasn't looking forward to the gym. The last time I did Murph (back in Aug) it took me an hour and 3 minutes to finish, and that was using 3 bands for pull-ups. I'm extremely proud of myself for finishing Murph as Rx'd in 50:10 today. It was extremely difficult for me and I even shed a few tears during push-ups at the end but I did it!

For time:
1 mile Run
100 Pull-ups
200 Push-ups
300 Squats
1 mile Run

Michelle: 50:10
Riley: 25:04

No comments: