Sunday, December 21, 2008

Aqua Helen

Riley and I got stranded in Minneapolis Friday night, but we stayed in a pretty cool hotel, Crowne Plaze, that had a jr olympic size pool. Riley had the grand idea to try a hotel version of Helen that we named Aqua Helen. Here's what she looked like:
Aqua Helen
3 rounds for time of:
100 meter swim
21 dumbell swings (R used 45 cause that's the biggest they had and I used 30#)
12 burpees
Riley: 10:21
Michelle: 13:21
His easiest part was the swim and the swim was my toughest. By round 2 I was taking breaks and by round 3 I was floating to survive. It felt good to do somewhat of a CrossFit workout again. Pictures to come.
We made it to Alaska yesterday and got our snowshoes rented so that will be our adventure today!

1 comment:

D. Frazier said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. I imagine you guys were getting some funny looks with that workout. Enjoy your time together!