Monday, January 26, 2009

CFE

I'm trying a new experiment where I use CFE as my main workout and CF atleast 2x week plus when I have energy. So, today's workouts looked like this:
Morning:CFE: Run: 2 x 1000m / 1k with 2 min recoveries…. NO PENALTIES. All out sprints. I did a treadmill run at about a 6:30mile pace,so I'm not sure what each sprint was..4 something?
Afternoon: WOD: Five rounds for time of:
30 Glute-ham sit-ups
25 Back extensions
My time:9:57
then I did bs21 with Jen: started at 45 and failed at 120...need to work on this more.

4 comments:

Jen said...

you are awesome! how in the world do you have the energy to do all that?! i'm smoked from just bs21. i wish i had as much energy as you.

KToth said...

Yeah, that is a lot. And, I tried to do the WOD and quit after the first round of "GHD situps." Of course, I blame it on my ghetto setup, but it was that plus my bad form making my back hurt. Anyways, I quit, and you did in under 10 min. Nice work.

D. Frazier said...

Michelle that is a crazy time no one else came close to that today. And I stuck to my word I was not going near that damn GHD today! My abs need a break. I really need to ad those to my warm up cause I am horrible at them. I don't know how you keep going without getting sick. Make sure you rest tomorrow you did a lot today.

Jen said...

D, you keep adding stuff to your warm up and you'll never have time to do the wod! haha! :)