Sunday, October 5, 2008

Running

I've been slacking with the Crossfit WOD's lately and just running.
Yesterday: ran 9 miles and I finally felt great again...hooray!
Today: ran about 4 miles with Riley & the girls (didn't take my Garmin)...it was fun to run with my hubby again. We talk so well whenver we're out for a run or a hike...something about being outdoors brings out the best in both of us. I may still try to get to the gym & do WOD tonight...we'll see. wink wink

I ended up going to the gym this afternoon afterall & did WOD:
Five rounds for time of:
135 pound Deadlift, 15 reps
135 pound Hang power clean, 12 reps
135 pound Front Squat, 9 reps
135 pound Push Jerk, 6 reps

I used 61# and it was miserable...I did not like this workout at all

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Michelle Today is a day ive seen you push hard this was defenitly muscle failure more than cardio and your push hard. Its you do the stuff you dont like that you will see results so that means if i get back in my cardio i might drop those last 15lbs i want too....lol