Friday, October 31, 2008

Catching Up


Riley's home! Every time Riley's home I forget to blog and I get disoriented b/c my rhythm gets thrown off. I'm not complaining, just trying to fill you in on the background of this posting. What I'm trying to say is that I'm thrilled Ry's home but I have some catching up to do here:

Yesterday's workout was shoulder press, push press, push jerk. I'm thrilled to announce 3 new pr's, but since I'm currently disorganized and terrible with numbers, I couldn't tell you what those pr's are...I'll find my sheet one of these days (maybe when I clean my kitchen...lol).

Today was a rest day for CrossFit, but I went on a 5 mile run with the family b/c the weather was perfect and we couldn't resist running through the "tree tunnel" since all the leaves are beginning to change. Again, happy to announce no knee pain!

Not looking forward to tomorrow's day of squats, but I'll enjoy the few hours left of today...shall I have another chocolate candy bar?

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love that Riley is wearing a Crossfit shirt! :) And Saedi looks like a little fairy baby!