Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I love sit-ups & I hate squats

For time:
135 lb Squat clean, 10 reps
50 GHD Sit-ups
135 lb Squat clean, 8 reps
40 GHD Sit-ups
135 lb Squat clean, 6 reps
30 GHD Sit-ups
135 lb Squat clean, 4 reps
20 GHD Sit-ups
135 lb Squat clean, 2 reps
10 GHD Sit-ups

Jen and I were laughing today that if I could give her half my abdominal strength and she could give me half her squatting strength we'd be unstoppable! I guess God has ways of keeping us humble. I enjoyed today's ab workout but was frustrated at my weights again.
I used 55# on squat clean and finished in 10 min something

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah this stupid job keeps me out of the gym during the day, well not totally since once I am done with my work I just look up crossfit stuff the rest of the day! But I am going to try to get to the gym in the mornings on the weekends in hopes of running in to at least one of you ladies! Keep up the good work Michelle! I think you should just concentrate on squatting for a while, no matter how much you hate it or think you are weak at it! You always have GREAT form! Just keep up the good work.

Jen said...

I don't think you should be down on yourself about the weight. I do think you could have done more...but only because you are so good at pushing yourself to the limit. You rock when it comes to abs. You always make me look like a grandma struggling next to you. :) lol