Monday, October 13, 2008

Dead Lift


WOD:

Deadlift 3-3-3-3-3 reps: 95,115,120,125,135, 165 x1

No new pr's today. In fact, I feel weaker. I'm starting to realize that diet is playing a bigger role in my fitness than I want to admit. The majority of my pr's were made when I was doing the Anabolic Diet... butI don't want to go back on the Anabolic Diet (I enjoy my carbs too much), and I felt too weak to run like I enjoy. Therefore, I'm going to make an effort to get more protein in my body & I'm allowing myself sweets only on Saturday (as opposed to several times a day) and no eating after 7:30p (unless it's protein of course). Hopefully cutting back on empty foods with force me to fuel my body with more nutritious choices. For accountability purposes I thought about blogging the food I eat, but I'm not ready for that exposure yet. Seriously!

2 comments:

D. Frazier said...

That's funny I was just thinking that I needed to clean up my diet even more. I know I've been maintaing on the AD because I have been going over the 30 carbs allowed. So I was debating blogging my food as well haha and decided not to. However, I am going to go back to using fitday.com I think that helps me from going over.

KToth said...

I think your assessment of changing your eating is a good idea; from your posts it does not look like you are overtraining, so sluggishness could be a deficiency in something. Over the summer, I found that gradually increasing my carb intake helped get past feeling worked over without increasing my fatness levels- Kevin