Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Fran" & 2 Consecutive Pull-Ups

WOD:
"Fran"
For time: Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, of:
95 pound Thruster
Pull-ups

My time: 7:15 using 35# thruster & 3-band pull-ups. I should have used a little more weight for the thrusters, but pull-ups were tough: I was down to singles by the end.

This was my first time doing Fran, & I was so impressed with how many girls were a the gym this morning. You all rock! So proud of my friend, Jen, who came in for the first time & kicked butt. Yeah!

I went back to the gym later tonight to meet my friend, Ashley (great job by the way). After playing with the kiddos for a while I rowed 2000 meters with Nat at level 10 and chatted. I went outside & practiced kipping again & THEN I did 2 consecutive pull-ups...so proud of myself!

4 comments:

...Yvonne said...

AWESOME job getting 2 pullups :) I so cannot even do one yet! lol

D. Frazier said...

We need to up your weight next time!! Can't wait for you to get kipping it's coming soon!!

Anonymous said...

Great job today! It was nice to see you TWICE today and thank you again for the birthday suprise for hunter :) I added a few more songs with some latin flavor to my playlist, feel free to bust a move!

Kristin said...

Congratulations on the pull ups!!!