Sunday, July 20, 2008

Filthy Fifty

WOD:
For time:
50 Box jump, 24 inch box
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
Walking Lunge, 50 steps
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press, 45 pounds
50 Back extensions
50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
50 Burpees
50 Double unders

The workout today was tough...very tough. This was the toughest cardio workout I've done in months. Almost started dry heaving during wall balls. Anyhow, I'm proud of my 29:01 time (even though I jumped on the low box, didn't quite get the knees to elbows routine, & did less weight on push press)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job today Michelle! Way to push through a difficult workout! You are an awesome athlete!

Natalie said...

It's that will power Michelle, wish I had it.

D. Frazier said...

Amazing job as always! I envy the way you push through the metcon workouts.

Kristin said...

Michelle you are amazing! Awesome job.