Monday, July 28, 2008

Look At Ellie

Nat took these pictures of Ellie in the gym today...I'm so impressed by my little monkey girl.
I did the CrossFit Total (CFT) with Jen & I've just gotta announce how strong she is. This was her first time lifting a back squat (BS) & she outlifted me!!! Once again...so impressed! I was pretty proud of myself for getting 3 new pr's today. Here's the breakdown:
BS: 105#
SP: 60#
DL: 170#
CFT: 335
This afternoon I ran a 6 mile treadmill run with a time of 53:15 so I was ecstatic to have run under a 9 minute pace. It felt great going for a longer run without pushing a stroller!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME job today! You are getting SO much stronger everytime you lift! Way to get new PR's today and really push through that deadlift! Keep it up!

D. Frazier said...

Nice Michelle!!!

Natalie said...

AWESOME TODAY MICHELLe, isnt it amazing how much gain we are all making, im glad you got a run in today maybe crossfit is making you fster