Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Balanced for Helen

HELEN
3 Rounds for time of:
400m run
21 KB swing
12 Pull ups

Last time I did Helen my time was 12:08. Today is was 13:20 BUT today I increased to a 25# Kettlebell, did all pull-ups using only a 2-band assist, & I ran instead of rowed. I'm pretty happy with the balance of weights & cardio today. For the first time I felt like the weights & cardio were both equally challenging. So, sure, my time was slower but it was a great workout. And, yeah, Nat just informed me that tomorrows WOD is a 15K run...could that be a typo? That's even intimidating to me???

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Michelle, You looked really strong today. I saw your back and there are muscles! I'm jealous ;-)

D. Frazier said...

Great work! You are making such quick gains in strength I am very proud of you!!

TM said...

Ah, but youre the runner, you should lead the pack.

Goodluck!!