Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gotta Say It Was a Good Day

Took a rest day today & it was wonderful. I dropped the girls off at Super Saturday on post, so I pretty much had the day to myself. Nat & I started the day off at Starbucks, followed by a delightful pedicure, & then an amazing one-hour massage at the Miller-Motte Technical College (931.553.0155) for only $30. It was seriously one of the best massages I've every had...& the cheapest! Then, we tried that Mexican restaurant next to Cold Stone Creamery...the enchiladas were great! We stopped by the gym & got to see Jen's husband, Trey, finishing up "Jeremy"...well done, Trey! I practiced kips for a little bit & I feel like I'm starting to get it. I was feeling so rejuvenated that I cleaned my house for a good hour, then picked up the girls, got a few groceries (& a scrumptious cream-filled donut for my carb day), went to the "Alligator" playground, & then took Ellie for another splurge on ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery (I tried that German specialty one...chocolate ice cream, coconut, brownie, caramel, yummy-tummy, gooey-deliciousness's while Ellie picked out orange sorbet with m&m's...go figure! To top it all off, it's only 9:00pm so I can read in bed for a while! In the words of Dr. Dre..."Gotta Say It Was a Good Day."

3 comments:

D. Frazier said...

Always nice to take a day to relax. And you are so close to getting kipping. I know I will miss it when I'm in Ca. You'll have to show off for me on thurs.

TM said...

Awesome, you deserve it!

Natalie said...

You hav the prettiest toes!