Monday, July 21, 2008

Crossfit Coordination 101


WOD:
2K row
10:01

Rowed with Nat & she kicked my butt again. (Well done, Nat) I think D should start up a CrossFit Coordination 101 Class just for me. It seems I do really well in the workouts that are a combination of endurance & sheer will-power (ie Filthy Fifties, running, etc). On the other hand, when it comes to the coordination side of CrossFit I fall behind. My rowing form is getting better. Kips, though, are a different story:

It feels like week 200 trying to learn how to kip. I think everyone & their brother has made their best effort to help me, but I still don't have it goin' on. I keep telling myself, Atleast you can do a push-up, & so that little bit of glory gives me the strength to keep trying to kip. One of these days...weeks...months? How about that CrossFit Coordination 101? tee-hee

Did another round of 8 minute abs with Nat today so I'm looking forward to sore abs tomorrow.

D took my measurements, but I'll find another nifty spot on the blog to post those...Do I really want to display my measly chest size in public?

Until Tomorrow...

4 comments:

TM said...

You're so silly.
You can't kip and I can't pullup!
What a pair we make.
LOL

D. Frazier said...

I think you meant "pull-up" not push up! I for one am glad Nat kicks your butt on the row! We don't have a chance against you on the runs. You're getting much closer to the kip by the day. I can't imagine how much your strength is going to sky rocket once you get kipping and your times... we'll all be chasing after you.

Anonymous said...

You are making amazing gains in your strength (ie lifts, pull ups) I am so proud of you! Dont be scared to post your mesaly chest size lol I have no boobs either!
You did awesome today!

Natalie said...

Michelle your too funny ill hate the day you get that Kip cause we wont be allowed to giggle anymore