Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Upper Body is Smoked!

WOD
Complete as many rounds in 20 min as you can:
15 push-ups
12 ring dips
115# push-press, 9 reps
Using a combination of "real" & "girl" push-ups, trying the ring dip holds but moving to dips using the box, & using 45# bar for my push-press I was able to complete 5 rounds + a round of both push-ups & dips...& my upper body was smoked. I thought of you, Jess, b/c my hands left sweat angels on the floor. My arms have never had a better workout than this. I couldn't even use my arms to help me stand up to go home...seriously! Thanks for all your words of encouragement Dymphna.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

you have amazing drive Michelleand I admire that about you,,,you just keep going and going.

D. Frazier said...

Your hot mom wannabe comment made me smile. I would say you have already accomplished that goal! I love watching you workout cause you always push past your comfort zone and don't complain. Great job today :)

...Yvonne said...

wow, way to kill your workout!!! you're an inspiration

and super cute photo with your daughter hehe

Anonymous said...

Awesome job this morning you really set the tone for the day! Keep up the good work! You just keep getting better and better and better!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Arent sweat angels sexy! Only to a crossfit girl! Nice work again!