Friday, April 24, 2009

Almost Race Day

I've been taking it easy this week in preparation for race day tomorrow. I've gotta say that when I saw Filthy 50 and then Michael show up as WOD's even I was grateful for an excuse not to do them. I've been tired so I'm hoping 2 rest days in a row will get me itching to give it my all tomorrow. Yesterday the girls and I went to Nashville to pick up my running packet and them stock up on all the free samples. Below is a picture of the girlies during our lunch outside the expo. While I'm not thrilled about the early morning, and I'm sure I won't sleep tonight b/c I always get nervous when I have a goal (to break 2 hours), I'm excited for the race...I haven't raced in a year and it's the races that make running fun. I'm mean, you're pampered, right? Loads of people handing you drinks & fruit & thousands of people encouraging you...So...bring on the warm weather...here we go!

1 comment:

D. Frazier said...

Have fun at the race I know you will do great :)