Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Michael

Michael is my favorite CrossFit workout & I slept like a rock last night knowing I didn't have to do any trecherous weighlifting today. 21:18 is my new pr for Michael. I really gave it my all & it felt great pushing hard without pushing the girls in the stroller. I have a pretty strong core compared to the rest of my body & it encourages me to feel "successful" at a workout that most people dispise.
WOD:
"Michael"
Three rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
50 Back Extensions
50 Sit-ups

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow! What a great time! Nice push!

Jen said...

you go girl! that's amazing. what are you talking about no energy?! you almost halved my time...haha!

D. Frazier said...

Today I was like wow Michelle beat me by 10 mins that is crazy! You were really pushing hard today it's funny that your favorite is my least.