Monday, September 1, 2008

3 Months of CrossFit

I can't believe I've actually been doing CrossFit for 3 months now, but it's true. I started June 1st & now it's September 1st. Here are some pics to show the proof that CrossFit works. I'm so encouraged to see the positive changes in my body already! Natalie & my husband both encouraged me to take before/after pics & although I cringe to see the before pictures I've enjoyed seeing changes in my body (especially in my legs) that I wouldn't have seen otherwise. While I've only dropped 4 lbs (137 to 133)I've gained a lot of muscle & I'm getting toned...hooray!

June 1, 2008


September 1, 2008


June 1, 2008


September 1, 2008

4 comments:

Jen said...

you looked good before, but now you are smokin!! i'm proud of you!

D. Frazier said...

You look great! You can really see a difference in your legs and your waist. Looking forward to seeing the next set of pics in 3 months. And I am envious of your abs!

Natalie said...

michelle thats awesome....look how good your posture is!!! you have gained alot of muscles thats the only reason you dont see your numbers drop but thats not what counts its how you feel....happy for you

...Yvonne said...

oh wow!!! you look so amazing. you can definitely see an obvious progression!!! i only hope that i can push myself as hard as you have, so that i can lose all of my fat and tone up, as well