Thursday, September 30, 2010

Paleo Day 8

Yesterday I was so busy that I wasn't able to work out. Part of that busyness included my 6 week postpardum check up where they weighed me...and I looked (I hadn't been weighing myself in hopes that me not dwelling on weight would help)! I was still 150lb! I was 151 3 weeks ago so needless to say I was more than frustrated. I completely fell off the Paleo bandwagon today...bread, ice cream, pity party and the works. It just doesn't seem right to be working so hard in both workouts and eating.

Today I ran 4 miles in 42 min on the dot...10:30 pace. It's the first time I've clocked my runs since Isaac's birth. I had enough fury from yesterday that I ran as hard as my body is able right now. It felt great and I was back on track with paleo today. I'm not counting yesterday, so today would be Paleo Day8.

No comments: