Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Now or Never?

am: Hour walk with Nat and Silvia this morning trying to help induce labor for Nat :)
pm: Rowed 3000m, 5 Rounds of Back Squat x10 45#, 65# & Back Ext x10

Exercising is easy for me. It's how I vent and it's always been a part of my lifestyle. Eating healthy is not as easy for me. I love food and I love a variety of foods. All that said, Isaac is almost 6 weeks old and I'm ready to start making goals again. Of course, I'm trying to lose the baby weight, but I like to have other goals to look forward to. I ran a marathon before Ellie turned one. I ran a half marathon before Saedi was 3 months old. I'm in need of a goal! Since running a ton isn't feasible right now and I have more time restraints, I think my goal should be eating oriented. After all, it is my biggest hang up with fitness! All that said, I'm going to attempt Paleo again. It was a year ago that I did the 30 day Paleo challenge. It was do-able and I looked and felt great.
So here I go...And the only reason I'm blogging about it is for the accountability and journaling. It will be fun to compare this Sept/Oct to last year. I'm not weighing myself right now (not sure when I'll start again) so I'm not going to have a starting weight this time. I'll post pictures when I start seeing progress :) Gonna try a 40 day challenge this time. Here goes nothing...

1 comment:

KToth said...

So proud of you for doing this. Didn't realize you were... Although I don't think I would have made a Paleo cake. :) Maybe I'll join you in this. Do you have a book or anything?