Thursday, September 23, 2010

Paleo Day 2



Today Isaac turned 6 weeks so today was the first day for hourly care. I left him for an hour and went for a run- the run was tough but alone time felt great! Today was also the first day that a nap wasn't needed for me. I'm attributing it to the change in diet since my 6 week old hasn't caught on to longer stretches of sleep yet. Breakfast was a smoothie made of almond milk, blueberries, and protein powder (not Paleo). Early lunch of leftovers- steak and sauteed veggies from dinner last night. Snack was a larabar, an egg, carrots & broccoli with hummus (not paleo) and lots of grapes...all grazed on throughout afternoon. Dinner was chicken pot pie filling (there was some dairy in the there, but not eating the crust was close enough to Paleo for me). Snack was another larabar and an apple with almond butter.

am: hour run/walk hilly course. tired legs

No comments: