Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Paleo Day 1

Day 1 on paleo and I feel good. No swelling, no sugar crashes, etc! I'm excited to get back into the habit of using coconut oil again...in cooking and on my skin. I'm also curious to see if my diet helps to clear up Isaac's acne as well. I bathed him last night in coconut oil and his face looks clearer to me already. Breakfast was typical eggs with spinach, garlic and tomatoes. Lunch was turkey and eggroll filling (sausage & veggies), snack of larabar & 1.5 apples with almond butter. Tonight I sauted peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, and garlic in coconut oil and grilled steaks. Had 2 larabars before dinner. Not a good idea to pound so many calories before bed but I was hungry.

am:
25 Walking lunge steps
20 Pull-ups using 2 bands
50 Box jumps, used 2 boxes so I didn't split my shin open again
50 jump ropes
25 dips
20 Knees to elbows
30 Kettlebell swings,
30 Sit-ups with ab mat
20 Hang squat cleans, 45 pound bar
25 Back extensions
30 Wall ball shots, 10 pound ball

pm:
family walk



No comments: