Monday, February 9, 2009

Cindy

"Cindy"
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats
Completed 14 rounds plus 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, & 11 squats...so close to completing 15! Last time I did Cindy I completed 12 rounds so I'm happy about the increase. Today is the best kipping has felt to me. Maybe it was the 800mil Motrin I took to numb me :) After WOD Jen and I went on a 25 min run b/c the weather is beautiful.
Day 2 of nutrition but I'll post tonight.
Calories: 1908
Fat: 34%, 74.5 grams
Carbs: 54%, 268 grams
Protein: 13%, 62.7 grams
Not sure if plugging into FitDay is quite accurate...if it is then I'm taking in way too many calories!

1 comment:

KToth said...

Hey good job! That's a big improvement, and with your shoulder, too. How's it feeling?
I felt strong on the pullups today to. Maybe I don't hate this WOD after all.