Saturday, November 22, 2008

Squat Day

I've been under the weather, but feeling much better today. The bonus of the vomiting was that I got down to my goal weight of 130# lol...atleast for a day. :)

Thanks to everyone who commented on my last blog entry about sugar. I've been doing better just having a sweet thing (or two) after dinner. Having more self-control during the day has definitely boosted my energy throughout the day- both in not getting the sugar highs and lows, and in feeling proud of myself for resisting. Kristin mentioned the Eat Clean Book, and Nat gave that to me last Christmas. I liked the book a lot and followed it...until I got pregnant for Saedi. So,I need to pull that out again as a reminder that sugar is the devil. So, anyway...thanks for all your advice.

Worked on squats today in the gym. Well, really we just hung out and did our squats while talking...my kind of lifting. Besides Ry, Nat's my favorite person to have heart-to-hearts with...she just gets me. Anyway, I tried to get a new pr on overhead squats, but I kept going down to low and getting stuck. Failed at 100. My back squat didn't see any improvement, but my front squat pr is 95 and I was able to get 3x95#today so I'm happy about that.

No comments: