Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nasty Squats

Squats are so difficult for me!!! I went to the gym tonight to do the alternate with Nat...Dymphna, Trey, Jen, & Joe were there as well, so it was good to see everyone. Anywhoooo...worked on overhead squats first & got a new pr, then I went to front squats & was not having much fun trying to get over the 85# hump...couldn't do it & I'm not sure why. I think I'm still afraid of squats for some reason...I know it's something mental. I tried doing back squats but I was just too exhausted...maybe another day. Thanks to everyone for their encouragment tonight!

3 comments:

Jen said...

you can do it girl! i think you are stronger than you realize...it was probably all of us making a bunch of noise and you couldn't concentrate. have fun in nashville tomorrow!!

D. Frazier said...

Jen when are you making a blog!!

Natalie said...

i think you were so pressured to go lower on on suats or at least parallel that you went too low and got stuck....you got it just a few more times