Monday, August 25, 2008

I Took My Shirt Off Today


Today's date with "Murph" was the toughest CrossFit workout I've done. In fact, my shirt was so sopping wet with sweat that I actually took it off mid-workout...& I've never done that before...not even during my marathon run. A special shout-out to Dymphna who coached me through 200 man push-ups b/c she knew I'd be dissappointed in myself if I didn't do them. I did my pull-ups with 3 bands. And unlike Dymphna & Nat, there is no way on earth I used the weighted vests. My time: 1:03.

WOD:
"Murph"
For time:
1 mile Run
100 Pull-ups
200 Push-ups
300 Squats
1 mile Run
Partition the pull-ups, push-ups, and squats as needed. Start and finish with a mile run. If you've got a twenty pound vest or body armor, wear it.

1 comment:

D. Frazier said...

Yeah and you looked pretty damn good with your shirt off! I am jealous of that 6 pack and your back is crazy strong. You did great today and next time you can wear the vest as well!