Thursday, July 23, 2009

DT

DT"

Five rounds for time of:
155 pound Deadlift, 12 reps
155 pound Hang power clean, 9 reps
155 pound Push jerk, 6 reps

I used 85# and my time was 29:30. I've decided that weighted metcons are the ideal workout for me. They're a good balance of the mental & physical. They don't make me angry like the strict weight workouts do, and they don't leave me feeling skinny like the strict cardio workouts do. So hooray for "DT"! Even though my time wasn't stellar I feel good!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Good im glad for you this is one of my favorite workouts, you would like Lynn i or elizabeth i think that the name.

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

DL
Bench press
Cleans

bodyweight ffor dl and i forgot the weight for others

Jen said...

you rocked today with the 85#!!! i feel like such a wimp with my 70#. LOL!! oh yeah, and i want your arms!!