Thursday, July 30, 2009

Catching Up

Tuesday, July 28th
With a continuously running clock do one 135 pound Clean and Jerk the first minute, two 135 pound Clean and Jerks the second minute, three 135 pound Clean and Jerks the third minute... continuing as long as you are able.

Use as many sets each minute as needed.

Since it was my b-day and didn't feel like doing a jerk, i modified the workout and only did HPC...used 85# and completed 7 rounds. I feel like i could have completed one more except my left wrist was throbbing. I know if I had tried the jerk I would have used less weight.

Wednesday, July 29th
Riley came home at the wee hours this morning, and we were tired, but the girls were up and at 'em early on. So...we came to the gym and I copied Riley's workout (with lighter weight, of course):
Deadlift 135# x5, 155# x3, 175# x 3// SDHP 45# x10, 55# x10, 55# x10// Kettlebell Swings 16kg 3x12// Back Ext 3x20

Today, July 30th
5 mile family run...un-timed

No comments: