Thursday, May 19, 2011

Results of 30 Day Paleo Challenge


Before Pics of Paleo Challenge
3 Before Pics (136.5)

AFTER the 30 Day Challenge:
-2.5lbs weight loss to 134 (didn't do measurements) but I can tell my composition has changed, esp in legs!!!
-no improvement in allergies
-skin clearer
-reached old pr's in CFT (except DL)



Definitely feel better on the paleo, and the biggest change is my attitude in myself (even with my lop-sided-ness...hooray!
Yesterday:
3 rounds for time of:
21 thrusters (65#), 30 sit-ups

Tuesday:
am:
Grace with Nat & Tammy: 30 clean & press (75#) in 5:30
pm:
3 mile jog with Ellie & Isaac

An an old pregnancy photo, courtesy of Nat...just for laughs!

2 comments:

D. Frazier said...

You looked great in the before photos. Your legs look amazing in the after.

...Yvonne said...

You look amazing. period!