Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tunes

Another rest day but LOVIN' the time change and darkness not falling til 7- woo hoo! Bring on Spring!

I love knowing what people run to. I think it's funny to find out when hard core runners like listening to Enya & the most most serene people enjoy a little Three Days Grace once in a while. Oh, and a running pet peeve of mine- Shuffle! Ry and I share an ipod. He likes shuffle and I don't so its' annoying when we forget to change the settings for each other. Who doesn't like to know what's coming next. Really? :)

So, here is my current top 15 in Shuffle order (no judgment please):
Crazy Girl- Eli Young Band
Stronger- Kelly Clarkson
We Found Love- Rihanna
Blackout- Breathe Carolina
As* Back Home- Gym Class Heroes
Drive By-Train
You Make Me Feel...Cobra Starship
Cinema-Benny Benassi
Memories- David Guetta
Howl- Florence + the Machine
Let the Bodies Hit the Floor- Drowning Pool
Monster- Skillet
Holding Nothing Back- Jesus Culture
Grey Street- Dave Matthews Band
Bleed it Out- Linkin Park

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Again what i love about you!!! I remmeber long time ago when i picked up your ipd and heard some rap and dance music wiht much else, but i really thought there would only be classical musuc or some banjo tunes, i love my fierce breathing fire friend! lol

Natalie said...

oh and dont laugh but my lattest "pump me up song" is Like a G6 lol cause it makes me feel so fly like a g6....lol

Michelle said...

Oh I love you so much Nat- you can always say something to make me smile!!!