Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Uncomfortable

35 weeks
Starting to become uncomfortable, irritable, heavy, and tired again. Have been feeling pretty good up until now. I tighten quickly and get out of breath fast as well. I'm already at the weight I was when I delivered Ellie...eek! Hoping I'll go early this time because it's getting tough. My sciatic nerve is starting to irritate my left hip at random times.

Today
am:
"Fight Gone......Pregnant"
Advanced
3 rounds
15 wall ball #14
15 sumo deadlift high-pull #45
15 step ups
15 push press #45
Row 500m

pm: 45 min pre-natal Yoga dvd
*trying to start doing this 2-3x per week

Yesterday:
1 mile walk/jog
3 Rounds of:
15 thrusters, 45#
10 jumping pull-up
1 mile walk

Sunday:
Rested

Saturday:
Attempted my weekly 3 mile jog but had to walk most of it. Probably only jogged a total of a mile. Had braxton hicks off and on the rest of the day.

No comments: